Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 433.673 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,837,512 Franc (C$6,543) in Brandon, Manitoba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)