Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 45.342 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,270,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,748,062 Franc (R 60,607) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)