Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.179 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,636,339 Franc (R 36,219) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)