Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.236 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,640,766 Franc (R 34,015) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)