Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,930 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 553.190 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,705,682 Franc ($8,506) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,370,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)