Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,605 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 580.280 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,404,420 Franc ($7,590) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,090,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (42 minutes ago)