Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,549 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 617.140 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,027,314 Franc ($4,905) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)