Cost of living comparison between Boston, Massachusetts, United States and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,428 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 602.180 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,325,734 Franc ($5,523) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 22,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (about 2 hours ago)