Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 418%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.100 XOF / SOS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 202% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,903,594 Franc (5,369,037 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 2 hours ago)