Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 656.122 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,730,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,522,426 Franc (€5,369) in Bordeaux.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)