Cost of living comparison between Bordeaux, France and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 655.610 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 10% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,400,203 Franc (€2,136) in Bordeaux.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)