Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 648.312 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,330,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,100,536 Franc (€4,782) in Bordeaux.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)