Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.602 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 5% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,616,636 Franc (56,864 kr) in Borås.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)