Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.193 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,170,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,963,863 Franc (44,110 kr) in Borås.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)