Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.699 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,730,172 Franc (€5,689) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)