Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.085 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,074,159 Franc (€3,161) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)