Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.571 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,370,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,369,749 Franc (R 54,388) in Boksburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (24 minutes ago)