Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01923 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 825,017 Franc (﷼ 42,905,139) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)