Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01696 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,990,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,404,708 Franc (﷼ 82,833,461) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)