Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 406 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 619.770 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,267,087 Franc ($3,658) in Boise, Idaho.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (32 minutes ago)