Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 483 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 531.090 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 14% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,190,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,752,560 Franc ($5,183) in Boise, Idaho.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)