Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,876 prices entered by 389 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19608 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,790,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,047,748 Franc (COL$10,443,279) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)