Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,492 prices entered by 441 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18815 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,030,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,539,133 Franc (COL$8,180,307) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)