Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,731 prices entered by 356 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20788 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 826,415 Franc (COL$3,975,377) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)