Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,383 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21232 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,105,834 Franc (COL$5,208,268) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)