Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04140 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,040,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,820,396 Franc (Rp 43,967,368) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)