Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04283 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,010,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,918,015 Franc (Rp 44,780,236) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)