Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.632 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 47% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,441,259 Franc (kr 47,379) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)