Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.583 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 48% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,275,339 Franc (kr 75,813) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,570,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)