Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 69.361 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 46% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,495,290 Franc (kr 79,227) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,760,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)