Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.987 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 44% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,536,862 Franc (kr 66,731) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,140,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)