Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018.
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 6% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,854,426 Franc in Bobo-Dioulasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,650,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (39 minutes ago)