Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,016,333 Franc in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)