Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08541 XOF / SLL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,366,000 Franc (15,992,994 Leone) in Bo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)