Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08501 XOF / SLL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,053,453 Franc (12,392,446 Leone) in Bo.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (35 minutes ago)