Cost of living comparison between Bo, Sierra Leone and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10730 XOF / SLL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 21% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,540,244 Franc (14,354,926 Leone) in Bo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)