Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 45.740 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,620,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,370,951 Franc (R 51,836) in Bloemfontein.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (34 minutes ago)