Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.815 XOF / MWK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,154,557 Franc (1,416,379 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)