Cost of living comparison between Blantyre, Malawi and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.849 XOF / MWK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,176,330 Franc (1,385,375 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)