Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.769 XOF / MWK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,900,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,907,323 Franc (2,479,140 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)