Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 223.250 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 69% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,260,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 995,570 Franc (4,459 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaohsiung City costs 30,000 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 50 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1.00 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)