Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 234.185 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 70% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,090,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 914,849 Franc (3,907 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $14,190 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €18,850 (about 1 hour ago)