Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017.
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,506,480 Franc in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)