Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.571 XOF / KGS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,641,531 Franc (191,531 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)