Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.294 XOF / KGS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,810,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,739,767 Franc (209,760 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)