Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.811 XOF / KGS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 718,883 Franc (81,592 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)