Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.745 XOF / KGS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,488,852 Franc (192,241 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (29 minutes ago)