Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 942 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 771.637 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 6% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,864,369 Franc (£5,008) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,640,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)