Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 466 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 527.740 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,330,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,134,139 Franc ($5,939) in Birmingham, Alabama.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)