Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01626 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,680,050 Franc (﷼ 103,327,649) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $399 (about 3 hours ago)