Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01802 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,168,072 Franc (﷼ 64,804,542) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)