Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.311 XOF / NPR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,490,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,414,815 Franc (₨ 454,644) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Limón costs ₡ 50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,830 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)