Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 138.224 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,573,747 Franc (RM11,385) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)