Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 139.540 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,690,910 Franc (RM12,118) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)