Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 366 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 543.380 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,700,465 Franc ($6,810) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $507 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (27 minutes ago)