Cost of living comparison between Billings, Montana, United States and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 600.650 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,758,859 Franc ($2,928) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Fort-de-France costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)