Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 553.320 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,588,388 Franc ($8,292) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,630,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)