Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 619.770 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,367,302 Franc ($3,820) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (41 minutes ago)