Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 562.330 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,929,072 Franc ($6,987) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)