Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 522.350 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,615,094 Franc ($6,921) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,120,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (30 minutes ago)