Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 420 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 651.215 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,041,527 Franc (€3,135) in Bilbao.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)