Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 646 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.905 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,126,360 Franc (€4,766) in Bilbao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)