Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 545 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.121 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,620,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,188,372 Franc (€4,867) in Bilbao.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)