Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.523 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,706,269 Franc (€2,595) in Bilbao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)