Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.283 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,860,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,590,184 Franc (₨191,987) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)