Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.131 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 937,521 Franc (₨102,669) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)