Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.395 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,237,444 Franc (99,906₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (18 minutes ago)