Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.888 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,690,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,477,072 Franc (₨166,191) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (24 minutes ago)