Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.305 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,371,430 Franc (₨165,138) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (38 minutes ago)