Cost of living comparison between Bikaner, India and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.995 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 61% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 762,756 Franc (₨84,796) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)