Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.966 XOF / BAM
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,481,519 Franc (4,410KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)