Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.871 XOF / BAM
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 55% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,590,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,628,559 Franc (4,922KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,600 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)