Cost of living comparison between Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 334.507 XOF / BAM
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,024,933 Franc (3,064KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (32 minutes ago)