Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 153.194 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,295,220 Franc (14,982 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)