Cost of living comparison between Białystok, Poland and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 152.332 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,159,685 Franc (7,613 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)