Cost of living in Bhopal, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 264 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.040 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,710,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,769,062 Franc (₨220,037) in Bhopal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)