Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.457 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,760,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,877,440 Franc (₨221,999) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (40 minutes ago)