Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.734 XOF / NPR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,276,371 Franc (₨ 222,609) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)