Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 318 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 69.346 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 48% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,532,460 Franc (kr 79,780) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,730,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 32,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)