Cost of living in Bergen, Norway vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 417 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 67.384 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 42% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,803,349 Franc (kr 86,124) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,080,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)