Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.966 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 62% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,159,812 Franc (kr 43,306) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (20 minutes ago)