Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 199 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.632 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 60% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,130,365 Franc (kr 43,099) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)