Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 484 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.331 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 45% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,724,893 Franc (kr 70,174) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)