Cost of living in Berdyans'k, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.673 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Berdyans'k (Ukraine) is 84% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 308,841 Franc (13,621₴) in Berdyans'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)