Cost of living comparison between Benin City, Nigeria and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.962 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,804,302 Franc (919,696 ₦) in Benin City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)