Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.949 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,503,182 Franc (771,224 ₦) in Benin City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (25 minutes ago)