Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.521 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,900,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,243,944 Franc (38,345 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)