Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.327 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,108,577 Franc (18,077 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)