Cost of living comparison between Beni Mellal, Morocco and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 61.093 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 850,450 Franc (13,921 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)