Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 57.981 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,140,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,831,743 Franc (31,592 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (23 minutes ago)