Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03858 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,080,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,471,982 Franc (Rp 38,149,762) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (36 minutes ago)