Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04413 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,622,320 Franc (Rp 36,760,990) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)