Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 396.911 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,550,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,582,917 Franc (6,508 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)