Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 401.760 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,090,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,257,564 Franc (5,619 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kochi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $18,498 (about 3 hours ago)