Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,606 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.300 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,920,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,183,291 Franc (R$ 18,475) in Belo Horizonte.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)