Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,505 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 195.604 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,080,553 Franc (R$ 10,637) in Belo Horizonte.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)