Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 652.016 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,876,112 Franc (€5,945) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,230,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)