Cost of living in Bellary, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.292 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bellary (India) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,493,567 Franc (₨160,743) in Bellary.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in San Juan, La Union costs Php500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (about 1 hour ago)