Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 276.979 XOF / BZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,240,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,743,056 Franc (BZ$9,903) in Belize City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)