Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 309.270 XOF / BZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,458,357 Franc (BZ$4,715) in Belize City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (43 minutes ago)