Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 417 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 281.475 XOF / BZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,940,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,488,968 Franc (BZ$12,395) in Belize City.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (44 minutes ago)