Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 292.722 XOF / BZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,651,136 Franc (BZ$5,641) in Belize City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)