Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,908 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.566 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,852,818 Franc (332,879 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (about 1 hour ago)