Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,220 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.365 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,220,096 Franc (227,413 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)