Cost of living in Belgorod, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.811 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgorod (Russia) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,527,297 Franc (руб 173,344) in Belgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)