Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.113 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,469,187 Franc (₨380,690) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)